Thursday, September 30, 2010

Good morning




Last night I have a nightmare. It really makes my head feel sick. Haiz. Feel like wanna start doing my assignments, but now still flipping my audit notes. Sometimes, I will wonder whether how to study and do audit. It sounds easy, but in reality, it is not.

Haiz. This week is the week which we gonna submit BR Literature review. I am not a good leader, I do nt know how to do delegation. It is my own problems or the assignment problems. I hate doing articles.

When the days go by, the feeling of unsecured is uncovered. But, the only strength that move me to continue my journey is my family, friends, my beloved teachers and also some inspiration words.

Haiz. Life still goes on! Jiayou to myself and everybody. Hope today will be a great day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment