Thursday, January 13, 2011

开学了

新的一年又来到了,希望今年是好年!!!

Anyway,最好好运来咯!

Law of attraction!!!!

I want money ....

I want a handsome boyfriend...

I want a good salary job, and less work to do....

I want to sleep a lot without having any stress...

I want to bring my parents to Denmark....

I want to remember all the FRS...

I want to get a better marks for examinations...

I want my parents to be healthy...

I hope my sister will pass the probation...

I want my younger sister to have a chance to get a scholarship...

I want all of my family members to stay healthy always....

I want to have more friends who can understand me a lot...

I want to see myself smile a lot...

I just have these few wishes! I want to get 4.00 for this semester!!!
I know god won't bless me for this...haha

Hope god will bless me....!!!!


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment