Sunday, December 5, 2010

Haiz

Okay, I admit that I am a talkative person. But, am I annoying. Yesterday, I was scolded by my roomate because I 'speak" too loud when I talk with my parents by phone. But, I have tried my best to slow down my voice ( I think that I have slowed it until the minimum). Sometimes, I even do not dare to talk, but rather using sms as a communication tool with my the other roommate.

Why??

I really can't understand you!!!!

Tomorrow is my AAIS examination, this semester I admit that I become hardworking if compared to last time....Am I ??

I got lots of plan for the days after my exam...hehe...Secret secret~~~

Hope everything will be fine for me...Okay

人与人想处真的很难。。。

你觉得呢??

Sem 1 的朋友,现在都不是朋友了。。。

不要说一起聊天,连say hi都没有。。。

为什么??

Don't know lar!!!!

I admit that I am a person who prefers suiting others than giving my own opinions...

我觉得我的roommate有点神经病,I just sit here and type my blog....

SHE ALSO FEELS ANGRY....WHAT the.....

She Cannot even listen to my typing sound.....AM I ANNOYING....She just smashed the door....( 10:24p.m, 5/12/10)


Damn....



Anyway,我睬她都傻。。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment