Friday, February 11, 2011

Thomas edison


Today is thomas edison birthday, he is a great person that I know.

Today I found his page and read quotes which are written by him. Yup, I am being inspired by him.






Most of the exercise I get is from standing and walking all day from one laboratory table to another. I derive more benefit and entertainment from this than some of my friends and competitors get from playing games like golf.

I am greatly inspired by this sentence. I strongly believe that as long as we feel enjoy doing that work, we will not grumble . We will enjoy the process of learning.

This is another sentence that inspire me a lot.

Unfortunately, there seems to be far more opportunity out there than ability.... We should remember that good fortune often happens when opportunity meets with preparation.

Summary: Human beings is losing lots of opportunities due to their laziness and lack of appreciation for whatever they are having. Indeed, without having preparation, you will never get even an opportunity because you do not even try your best to get it.

Time is really the only capital that any human being has and the thing that he can least afford to waste or lose...

Summary: Wasting time doing something useless is same as we are committing suicide. Why should we do so? Because we do not appreciate our life. Our life is too short to be wasted.

If parents pass enthusiasm along to their children, they will leave them an estate of incalculable value....

Summary: My parents provides me education hopes that I will be able to survive in this society one day. This is really incalculable value to me. That is because what have I learned will move me forwards in the future. Agree?

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Summary: Mr Thomas is quite kia su... Anyway, I feel that no matter how we fail, we have to stand up to face the problems and find the root of problems...That is because if you do not face them, the problem will exist forever. Why don't will look at the positive side and make changes over it.

After reading those quotes, I think that I am closer to my ambitions. No dreams too high...Agree?

Negative thinking will bring you no good but harm.

Jiayou and keep on moving everyday. You do not need to be the greatest person in this world. The most important thing is that today you have to be better than yesterday.





No comments:

Post a Comment