Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tomorrow is Public Holiday



A new semester is coming...
Oh gosh, I am so lazy to study
but I have to work hard, this semester I will score the highest mark and be the best student ever ~
*giggles*

Can I ?



Feeling like mission impossible. but..
If we think back. at the end of the movie for " Mission Impossible"
Tom Cruise usually will be able to complete the mission.

So, likewise, mission impossible = mission I am possible.

I am learning korean these few days. whee...

but I am going to stop for awhile until my roommate return to K.L to study with meee~


I am so gooddddd~
Yesterday class: calling for a taxi

Annyeonghaseyo, jeonun luisa imnida

Taeksi eodi ittseoyo ( where is the taxi)
Kyoengbokgung-elo-gajooseyo ( Destination, please)

Teaksi-gisa nim seoludo jooseyuo ( Taxi driver, please hurry) hurry can be called as pali pali as well.. ^0^

How much is this? Yogem Eomayeyo~

I like korean... ^-
^



No comments:

Post a Comment