Friday, August 20, 2010

Lucky Day


This morning, I woke up at 7 a.m. I start doing my homework from Kasturi College. Wah, it is so difficult to do. So, I spend lots of time doing homework ( at the same time, I msn and facebook as well). This is my routine. Then, around 9a.m, I went to meet shih Bien for BR stuff. Haha. Not bad. She scored 24/40. In fact, I have similar marks as she was. Then, I started chatting with my friend on OSK invesment challenge. She got asked advice from her friend whose mother and father worked at OSK. After she had leaved me to go to class, I started to concentrate on my studies. Yet, after three hours had passed, I just finished one question. Better than din finish any question.

Shih Bien and I had lunch together at KPS. Tasty food. It is so lucky that my other friend fetch me back when I was siting to wait for the bus. After that, I went to submit my work after finishing doing it. I got into all the LRT and bus on time ( that means as soon as I reached there). No need to wait at all. Today save me RM 2 for transportation. Because I take UM bus to return to UM. Yeah!

Then, I get a bus to return to 8th college within 5min. What can I say---lucky. I ate a lot tonight. This is the most luckiest things because I have the mood to eat.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment